We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
CNA Weekend Warrior
Grancare Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||47 days ago - Sunday, August 01, 2021|
GranCare Fond du Lac is introducing a new program to hire Certified Nursing Assistants at a paid rate of $20 per hour.
- The new C.N.A. must commit to, and fulfill consistently a minimum of 36.0 hours per week; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 12 hour shifts
- Other option is doubles Saturday and Sunday
- There will be no rate variance considered for these employees based on experience.
- Resident centered care oriented
- Personal cares to include assistance in adl's, mobility, positioning, bathing, toileting and dining assistance
- Observations and reporting to licensed staff to monitor resident condition and safety
- Be aware of all aspects of safety for residents and co-workers
- Answer call lights timely and promptly
- Be a team player working in coordination with all disciplines in the center
- Licensed as a certified nursing assistant, and participate in scheduled training and educational classes, maintaining the educational credits for continued certification