Child Care Teacher (Full or Part Time)
Fond du Lac Family YMCA
|Location||Fond du Lac|
|Posted||7 days ago - Wednesday, January 13, 2021|
|Wage:||$8.00 - $9.00|
CHILD CARE PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Full-Time or Part-Time
The Fond du Lac Family YMCA is seeking a caring and motivated individual to provide loving and quality care for our preschool children. Our teachers provide a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility and caring.
- Implements curriculum within the established guidelines by developing monthly goals and classroom age appropriate activities.
- Responsive to children’s interest and needs. Engages children in conversation and play while making ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations.
- Good communication skills. Conducts parent conferences and maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings and staff training.
- Understands and follows all Licensing Rules.
WORK DAYS: Full-time, 40 hours per week; Part-time, 20-25 hours per week. Candidate must be available 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday. 1 full-time or 2 part-time positions available.
REQUIREMENTS: Preferred that the candidate has: Introduction to Child Care Professional (EC1), Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention, CPR for infant and child, AED, Skills & Strategies for the Child Care Teacher (EC2), SIDs Prevention Training, Fundamentals of Infant & Toddler Care.
Free Y Membership
Insurance Benefits for Full time staff