We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Child Care Teacher (Full or Part Time)
Fond du Lac Family YMCA
|Location||90 W 2nd St Fond du Lac, WI 54935|
|Posted||119 days ago - Friday, November 06, 2020|
|Wage:||$8.00 - $9.00|
The Fond du Lac Family YMCA is seeking a caring and motivated individual to provide loving and quality care for our 2 year olds. Our teachers provide a quality experience to children and parents that focus on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility and caring.
- Implements curriculum within the established guidelines by developing monthly goals and classroom age appropriate activities.
- Responsive to children’s interest and needs. Engages children in conversation and play while making ongoing, systematic observations and evaluations.
- Good communication skills. Conducts parent conferences and maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings and staff training.
- Understands and follows all Licensing Rules.
WAGE SCALE: $8.00-$9.00 per hour
WORK DAYS: Full-time, 40 hours per week; Part-time, 20-25 hours per week.
Candidate must be available 6:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Friday.
1 full-time or 2 part-time positions available
Preferred that the candidate has: Introduction to Child Care Professional
(EC1), Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention, CPR for infant and child, AED,
Skills & Strategies for the Child Care Teacher (EC2), SIDs Prevention
Training, Fundamentals of Infant & Toddler Care.
- Free Y Membership
- Health Insurance (full time only)
- Dental Insurance (full time only)