2nd shift production
Flex Staff, Inc.
|Location||Fond du Lac|
|Posted||11 days ago - Wednesday, September 04, 2019|
Essential Job Duties:
· Cutting, fabrication and prepping wood products
· Producing and assembly of half walls top cap decor, multi-layer decor, art element
· Use of table saw, pin nailer, routers, drill and cut-off saws as needed for projects
· Sand and prep surfaces for paint and/or staining
· 3:30 pm to 1:30 am Monday through Thursday
· Knowledgeable with measurement skills
· Knowledgeable with operating hand tools: DA Sander, hand drill, miter saw, skill saw, various drills, buffer, utility knife etc.
· Ability to read basic shop drawings and apply necessary measurements
· Able operate drill press, table saws, band saw, hand grinder, punch press, belt sander; as deemed necessary within the department
· Requires a high school diploma or equivalency
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra
· Ability to lift 30- 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Health,Dental,Vision & 401K
Employees of Flex-Staff are eligible for the above benefits. A Flex-Staff employee that is hired on to the payroll of one of our client companies becomes eligible for that company's benefits package.