We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
U.S. Operations Manager - Service Parts
Alliance Laundry Systems
|Posted||182 days ago - Tuesday, January 22, 2019|
To lead the Service Parts organization in utilizing and implementation of management techniques to support the customer service goals, sales goals, and operational goals for the Service Parts Business that provide a strategic benefit to the company.
- Directs and coordinates activities of service parts organization supporting the Ripon Order Desk customers to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits: Plans and develops organization policies and goals, and implements goals through subordinate administrative personnel.
- Coordinates activities of Materials Supervisor/Manager and Shop Floor Coordinator to effect operational efficiency and economy.
- Prepares operational budget and monitors expenses in comparison to budget for the Ripon operations. Analyzes department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating budget.
- Reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in pricing or operations required.
- Evaluates market performance, provides feedback to Manager and distributor and implements strategies to improve sales performance.
- Develops strong relationships with customers through daily communication. Responds to pricing questions and customer problems
- Coordinates end of life calculation for specific parts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) year’s experience in a high volume service parts organization.
- Experience in a highly engineered environment preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP Systems, preferably SAP and Microsoft Office programs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills; able to gather and analyze large amounts of data, identify goals, explore and select solutions, evaluate results, implement change and report activities to upper management.
- Leadership skills; demonstrates trust and respect for others, looks for way to build positive relationships on the work team, able to communicate expectations and coach and develop employees for success.
- Ability to utilize technology to improve processes and create reports.
- Proven record of leadership and project management.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of business, operations management or related field is required.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and lifting to 40lbs.