We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Technical Customer Service Representative - Electro Mechanical Troubleshooting
Alliance Laundry Systems
|Posted||186 days ago - Friday, January 18, 2019|
The Technical Customer Service Representative will provide technical support to a wide variety of customers, including service companies, coin store owners, route operators, distributors, special accounts, and sales on commercial laundry products. The Technical Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing technical support and training on all types of equipment Alliance Laundry Systems manufactures or distributes and acts as liaison between factory on field matters relating to service, service parts and warranty items.
- Provide Customer Service information, which conforms to established policies and procedures.
- Conduct field product training schools, provide on-site assistance, and assist factory schools when necessary.
- Provide creative ideas for preventing and/or solving Customer Service problems (i.e. internal operating procedures, product service tools and techniques, customer relations, product issues, etc.).
- Report timely and well documented information regarding product performance and potential product problems.
- Prepare activity reports as requested.
- Must be willing to travel on an as needed basis.
- Performs other related, incidental, and similar duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A four year technical degree, or a two year technical degree with two years related experience, or four years related experience in a technical field is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Strong electrical knowledge which includes diagram reading, single, three phase voltage & the ability to use amp & multi-meters.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.