We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Alliance Laundry Systems
|Posted||63 days ago - Tuesday, January 22, 2019|
At Alliance Laundry Systems, one of our Four Strategic Pillars is to Attract and Develop Exceptional Talent. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a critical member of the team that drives results to grow our employee base for our Manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin.
- Partner with HR leadership and Manufacturing Hiring Managers to determine hiring needs, qualifications and selection criteria for production team member and skilled team member positions.
- Individually own full cycle of recruitment and selection process. Perform pre-employment activities including sourcing applicants, screening resumes/applications, conducting interviews, administering background checks, coordinating pre-employment drug screens and physicals, etc.
- Think outside of the box on how to source and attract talent to join the Alliance family.
- Actively participate in community events to raise Company brand awareness.
- Influence Hiring Managers on how candidates will fit within available positions.
- Accountable for improving employee retention through selection best practices.
- Develop strong knowledge of the Company culture and benefits in order to sell the Company, the job and the career opportunity to potential candidates.
- Own the process for planning, organizing and leading hiring events.
- Maintains key recruiting metrics and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Facilitate interviewing training for Hiring Managers.
- Assist with Affirmative Action initiatives for the company.
- Three (3) or more years of recruitment in a high volume environment. Manufacturing or skilled recruitment background would be preferred.
- Experience in various recruiting approaches, including direct sourcing, networking, professional associations and cold calling.
- Proficient at using social media outlets to attract and engage talent.
- Experience working with and understanding employment laws, regulations and requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong planning and organizational skills; demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail. Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and bring assignments to successful completion.
- Technical acumen with web-enabled systems and tools. Strong PC skills paired with high proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and applicant tracking systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.