We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Order Processing Specialist
Alliance Laundry Systems
|Posted||1230 days ago - Wednesday, September 05, 2018|
The Order Processing Specialist is responsible for the processing and coordinating of domestic and international service parts orders to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Processes international orders to include commercial invoices, NAFTA, AFTA, country of origin documents, bill of lading and shipper security endorsements. Runs and formats country of origin documents as necessary for order entry.
- Releases, collates and scans orders to shop floor personnel. Prioritizes orders according to needs. Matches shipped orders/packing lists with invoices as required.
- Maintains communication with shop floor on amount of workload throughout the day, may include detailed or special request packing instructions.
- Run order status reports and allocates parts and releases orders.
- Communicates to order entry personnel daily on order changes, special/rush shipments, order tracking data, order weights and dimensions.
- Maintains spreadsheet for all domestic and international orders not processed, the reason and part availability dates and sends to order entry weekly. Acts as a liaison between order entry and buyer/planners.
- Accesses government website for SED preparation and keeps up to date on current export regulations on SED filings. Works with government agency on filing errors and keeps records as required.
- Organizes processed order paperwork, bills of lading and shipping paperwork and files appropriately. Ensures customers receive correct order information through mail or fax.
- Schedules freight pick-ups as necessary with requested carriers to ensure timely delivery.
- Responds to customer concerns on lost or damaged freight and communicates claims as needed.
- Maintains listing of hazmat parts and researches shipping regulations for such parts.
- Maintains compliance to 49CPF code of government regulations.
- Required to become UPS hazmat certified.
- Two or more years experience in shipping or distribution department. SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of international shipping regulations.
- Experience with shipping software, UPS World Ship, Fed EX and DHL easy ship preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary. Ability to work in Excel and Access is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills are critical; ability to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, understands the importance of follow-up and maintaining open communication.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Education beyond high school preferred.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and occasional lifting to.