We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||85 days ago - Friday, May 22, 2020|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000|
Site Superintendent will oversee the progress of day to day projects, the coordination of crews, equipment, subcontractors and material suppliers. Working with the Project Manager, the Site Superintendent will act as the field executive, carrying out these responsibilities for a timely and profitable completion of the projects. .
- Proven working experience in construction management, required.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, required.
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages, required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, required.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Bachelors in Construction Management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.