We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Architectural Project Manager
|Location||Fond du Lac|
|Posted||347 days ago - Tuesday, September 05, 2017|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
The Architectural Project Manager oversees the technical application design, construction and implementation for all accounts and projects to ensure code reuse, high margins and efficient staff utilization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Define architectural standards for the design and deployment of Company solutions. Collaborate with Developers, Design team, and Construction division on technical direction on design analysis and execution.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Review documented technical requirements, development and project plans to ensure adherence to defined standards and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge throughout the development staff.
- Facilitate code reviews, software design sessions and architectural reviews.
- Coach and mentor design staff.
- Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
- Act as project manager on assigned accounts.
- Ensure effective handoff to operations for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Oversee an increased level of code reuse and contribute to the growth and use of the knowledge library.
- Mentor associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
- Work closely with Resource Manager to guide and direct technical and professional growth of technical staff.
- Ensure effective communications
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Collaboration skills
- Results driven
Oversee, Manage and Support the entire Design team.
Estimated 20% occasional overnight travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
- A Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Two to five years of experience using web development tools and architectures.
- One to three years of experience with project management tools and methodologies, software development lifecycle and problem solving, overseeing multi-faceted software deployment for external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
- Two to five years of successful experience leading and managing people in a team-based environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.