We're sorry. This job is no longer available.Search all active jobs
Sales Consultant - Fond Du Lac, WI
|Location||Fond du Lac, WI|
|Posted||590 days ago - Thursday, July 06, 2017|
CREATE YOUR PATH TO A CONNECTED FUTURE.
A Wireless is the nation’s leading Verizon authorized retailer. We are looking for fun, upbeat, hard-working people to join our expanding family. Our network of 1200 locations connects nearly 6000 employees nationwide who are committed to providing the best possible customer experience, products, and services backed by the most powerful technology brand.
We are a very collaborative team that promotes a positive culture that continually gives back to our guests and our employees. Our commitment to ongoing training, employee development, growth opportunities, and unlimited potential for reward and recognition are only some of the reasons why our employees are driven to succeed.
You’re positive, upbeat, passionate, competitive, and determined to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. You crave the opportunity to grow and advance and maximize your earning potential within a growing retailer. As one of Verizon’s trusted retail partners, A Wireless is the largest premium retailer in the United States. We need Retail Sales Consultants to represent and expand our brand while creating a fun and trusting environment for our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Consultants are responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our guests in a professional and customer friendly approach. You have the ability to multitask, display basic math skills, flexibility to work retail hours, sales skills, and problem solving skills. In addition, you are a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
You will also:
- Achieve personal sales goals as set by Store Manager and monthly commission plan
- Represent the store in a positive manner while providing excellent customer service
- Diligently learn all A Wireless products and promotions and ensures your knowledge of these programs is current
- Inspire customers to buy
- Prepare sales contracts and accept and process payments from customers
- Answer customers’ queries or concerns
- Provide advice to customers regarding all A Wireless/Verizon products and services
- Advises customers on utilization and care of merchandise and products.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise and overall store presentation.
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control standards and all A Wireless Policies and procedures
PAY RATE: HOURLY + COMMISSION
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the 'essential functions' for purposes of the ADA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
**The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees so classified.
1 to 2 years